Sunday, April 1: 8:15 am and 10:30 am
Easter Brunch 9:30 am to Noon
- Palm Sunday, March 25:
8:15 & 10:30 a.m. Dramatic Worship
- Maundy Thursday, March 29:
11:30 a.m. & 7:30 p.m. The Last Supper
- Good Friday, March 30:
7:30 p.m. The Seven Last Words
- 11:30 am
- 7:15 pm
Every Wednesday during Lent, February 21 – March 21, there are two gathering opportunities:
- Midday: Worship at 11:30 am, followed by a Soup Lunch at 12:30 pm
- Evening: Soup Supper at 6:30 pm, followed by Worship at 7:15 pm
These worship gatherings are designed to help us reflect more deeply on our walk of faith with God. The Season of Lent calls all Christians into a time of fasting, prayer, and helping those in need in order to help us prepare for the miracle of the Resurrection at Easter.
Please sign up on Sunday to help host a soup supper or lunch.
More on Ash Wednesday from the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA).
- We observe the tradition of lighting the Advent Wreath and adorning the tree with the Chrismons (Christian symbols). We will also pray for those who may not have a church home with the intention of inviting them to the Christmas Eve Service.
- Sunday December 3: Children’s Christmas Program at the 10:30 a.m. worship service
- Sundays December 10 and 17: Two worships services as usual, 8:15 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday December 17: Blue Christmas Service at 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday December 24: ONE worship service at 9:30 a.m.
Christmas Candlelight Worship:
Two services at 5:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.