“Almighty and eternal God, you show perpetual lovingkindness to us your servants. Because we cannot rely on our own abilities, grant us your merciful judgment, and train us to embody the generosity of Jesus Christ.”
As we gather each Sunday, we receive the healing that makes us well and sends us forth to be signs of God’s mercy for the world. We will gather for worship on this 17th Sunday after Pentecost September 24th at 10am. You can also participate through the livestream and recording at www.ststephenslutheran.org.
There is usually a Children’s Church / Sunday School program planned during worship. Please contact Leslie Lapp 476-4700 for more info. The Family Room is always available adjacent to the sanctuary for little one’s activities if you need it. We love having children in church and all that brings as part of worship!
Coffee Fellowship: Please contact our Church Administrator Leslie if you are willing to host. We need you!
- Blessing of the Animals – Sunday October 1st at 10 am. Please invite others!
- October – Sundays 15th and 22nd at 11:30am -1pm. / Wednesdays 18th and 25th at 6:30-8pm.
- Small Group Meetings led by Pastor Jim:
- “Who am I in God?”
- “Who are we as a church after the pandemic?”
- “What do we sense God calling us to be?”
- Confirmation / 70th Anniversary Celebration: Reformation Sunday, October 29th followed by an All-Church Feast!