To ALL Women (men please pass on info): The Fall Women’s Retreat is a long standing tradition that offers women of all ages a chance to experience spiritual renewal and fellowship in the beauty of God’s creation. This year we will take a deeper look at the life and ministry of Mary, the Mother of Jesus. This weekend event will also include morning and evening worship, campfires and devotions, a variety of recreational activities, a special fall menu, and plenty of time for fellowship.
Speaker: Pastor Sarah Sumner Eisenbraun serves as associate and campus pastor at Salem Lutheran Church and School in Glendale CA. Originally from South Dakota, Sarah attended St. Olaf College in Northfield, MN and then both Luther Seminary in St. Paul and Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary in Berkeley. After being ordained in 2007, Sarah has specialized in ministry with children, youth, and families. In her spare time, Sarah enjoys time with her husband and two children and also plays roller derby with the North Hollywood Rolling Ravens. She is excited to be returning to Mt. Cross for the Fall Women’s Retreat!
- General Registration: ends September 22nd, 2016 Weekend Guest: $150.00 (Includes lodging, 4 meals, snacks, and all programming)
- Saturday Only: $100.00 (Includes lunch & dinner)
- Late Registration: September 23-30 Weekend Guest: $175.00(Includes lodging, 4 meals, snacks, and all programming)
- Saturday Only: $115.00 (Includes lunch & dinner)
- Guest Accommodations: Lodging accommodations are on a first come first serve basis. Those registering early will have the opportunity to stay in one of our two lodge facilities, which includes bed linens. Once the lodge spaces have been filled, remaining guests will be housed in our cabin facilities. Cabin guests will need to bring a sleeping bag, pillow, and towels.
Special Music: TBA
Call Leslie for more info 476-4700