We gather in person / livestream / recording this 11th Sunday after Pentecost, August 21st at 10:00 am.
Remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy. The 3rd Commandment is lifted up when we take delight in gathering for our weekly worship together. Jesus reminds the religious leaders that keeping the Sabbath means helping those who are “bowed down” in ways that make them suffer. Isaiah reminds God’s people that when they rest and offer their lives to God on the Sabbath, God’s presence will guide, satisfy, strengthen, and bring justice to the ones who are in need or have been left out. So come to church and lets “ride upon the heights of the earth”!!
The bulletin and Celebrate scripture readings and prayers are linked, so that you can participate in worship even if you are not able to attend church in-person. Holy Communion will be celebrated, so please have some bread and fruit of the vine ready if you are at home.
Let’s continue to be gracious and merciful with one another as we continue to struggle with a lingering pandemic.
- Masks are still highly encouraged due to our singing in church.
- Physical distancing is still highly encouraged.
- Holy Communion will be offered from Pastor Jim at the front of the church. You can still choose to receive it from the pre-sealed elements.
- Children’s Church will resume.
- Coffee Fellowship will resume.