Sovereign God, raise your throne in our hearts. Created by you, let us live in your image; created for you, let us act for your glory; redeemed by you, let us give you what is yours. Amen.
As we gather each Sunday, we receive the healing that makes us well and sends us forth to be signs of God’s mercy for the world. We will gather for worship on this 21st Sunday after Pentecost October 22nd at 10am.
You can also participate through the livestream and recording at www.ststephenslutheran.org.
There is usually a Children’s Church / Sunday School program planned during worship. Please contact Leslie Lapp 476-4700 for more info. The Family Room is always available adjacent to the sanctuary for little one’s activities if you need it. We love having children in church and all that brings as part of worship!
Coffee Fellowship: Please contact our Church Administrator Leslie if you are willing to host. We need you!
- October – Sunday the 22nd at 11:30am -1pm. / Weds. 25th at 6:30-8pm.
- Small Group Meetings led by Pastor Jim:
- “Who am I in God?”
- “Who are we as a church after the pandemic?”
- ” What do we sense God calling us to be?”
- Confirmation / 70th Anniversary Celebration: Reformation Sunday, October 29th followed by an All-Church Feast! Wear something RED