Christmas Eve – December 24, 2020

Note: The video linked above is the corrected version of the Christmas Eve video.

Dear Beloved Community of Christ,

As Christmas Day approaches on this darkest night of the year, in one of the darkest years many of us have ever lived through, I feel I want to offer as much spiritual light as I can.
I hope that our National/Churchwide Bishop Elizabeth Eaton’s Christmas message (found below) will bring some of that light to you and your family.

[Read more…]

Fourth Sunday in Advent – December 20, 2020

Please join our hearts in worship this Sunday by going to our website and participating in the recorded service. Have some bread and “fruit of the vine” ready for Holy Communion. This Advent liturgy was the inspiration of our dear Rev. Bonnie Bell, who entered eternal light and rest about a year ago. She always felt that these familiar songs of Christmas-time were the only ones that non-church-going people knew and would like to sing. So we formed a liturgy where we could sing them more often as they related to the different parts of our traditional liturgy, in hopes of making new people feel more welcome. I hope they bring some joy to your life.

[Read more…]

Christmas Eve Services

Outdoor Worship

Thursday, Dec. 24, 3:00 pm
In the Parking Lot

A recorded Christmas Eve Candlelight Service will be available here on December 24 featuring special vocals and the “All That Brass” teen Jazz ensemble.

Donations for the band are appreciated and may be made to St. Stephen’s.

Third Sunday in Advent – December 13, 2020

Please join our hearts in worship this Sunday by participating in the recorded service (above). Have some bread and “fruit of the vine” ready for Holy Communion. This Advent liturgy was the inspiration of our dearly departed Rev. Bonnie Bell. She always felt that these familiar songs of Christmas- time were the only ones that non-church-going people knew and would like to sing. So we formed a liturgy where we could sing them more often as they related to the different parts of our traditional liturgy in hopes of making new people feel more welcome. I hope they bring some joy to your life.

[Read more…]