An Interactive Two Day Seminar
Friday Feb. 6, 7 to 9:00 pm & Saturday Feb.7, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Peace United Church of Christ – 900 High Street
Sponsored by: Progressive Christian Forum of Santa Cruz
- The Rev. Karen Oliveto, Glide Memorial United Methodist, SF
- The Rev. Bruce Reyes-Chow, 7th Avenue Presbyterian Church, SF
Explore ways that PROGRESSIVE RENEWAL is transforming and revitalizing churches like ours—today! This year’s seminar promises lively interaction with two practiced and spirited pastors who are making renewal happen in their San Francisco congregations. How are they doing it? What can we learn together? What kinds of CHRISTIAN SPIRITUALITY are catching fire among young adults, spiritual seekers and long-time church members?
As participants, you will:
- Experience worship in a vital setting with new voices, inspiring leaders and opportunities for reflection.
- Learn from the experience and spiritual commitments of presenters with deep roots in Northern CA and passion for ministry in progressive congregations.
- Interact with leaders from other congregations: sharing ideas resources reflection and support.
- Gain a fresh and exciting perspective on the Gospel: the good news of liberation, compassion and freedom from fear.
Register with Connie Creel or church office for $50 group rate